Mommy blogger

Friday, June 17, 2005

TAGGED !!! ...FINALLY !!!

The last movie I borrowed: As good as it gets...

The last film I watched in the theatre: HITCH !!

Which five fictional characters in Hollywood have you had a crush on, in pecking order?

Tom Hanks ...u ve got mail
Harry in harry met sally
Karthik in Flavors (its ... a crossover ..so cd feature elsewhere too)
Clint Eastwood - Bridges of madison..
Hugh grant Nottinghill - Wow would love to date a book store man!!

Which five fictional characters in B/Kollywood have you had a crush on?
Madhavan -Alaipayuthe
A'swamy -Roja (WHO WOULDNTT)
Nagarjun-Idhaythai Thirudathe
Aamir-QSAT
Saif- Hum Tum

Five Hollywood films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
I might not have five I dont watch much of em

Bridges of Madison ...
U ve got mail
Forrest Gump


Five K/Bollywood films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:

Mouna Ragam
Server Sundaram
DIl chahta hai


Five H/B/Kollywood people I'm supposed to be impressed by, but am not:

Ash definitely
Brad Pitt
Tom Cruise
Pierce Brosnan


mm now for tagging !!!!

All those who have not yet started blogging ... start by thinking, listing Ensoy !!!

No comments: