Mommy blogger

Monday, April 04, 2005

Guffaws at 11:30

Chennai weather for once was great. Rainy with thunder showers. How would you feel huddled up on the 4th floor , going through Quarter 1 logistics??

Well,that feel summed up my day - nothing spectacular, mundane and boring.

Blink didn't seem to interest me today,websites scrolled past me without impact.NO TO BLOGGING I promised myself.Yupp will watch the sidey flick on KTV and doze off.Great idea, I patted myself.

It was darn cold in chennai. Needed something warm. So up went the lid of my mumbai box. Mumbai box it was- all the junk and treasures of single life. The snap was there and was definitely winking at me.It was him, definitely him - Could never not spot a Hobbes in my life.

He was 10 years old when I bought him, now 11. But still winking at me.I sat on the box with the drawing sized book open on my lap.

Minutes slipped into hours, KTV went from movie to comedy time and back to midnight movie... the book didnt slip of my hands for a minute.I was giggling , laughing, had tears in the right corner of my eye.. This kiddo was great , the tiger better.

I looked up to clear the mist in my right eye, Appa was standing near the door-
" You are reading cartoons ??? Anu, grow up ... "

Grow up out of what? I loved this. Jus read this .....

Calvin:Dad, how do they make babies?
Dad:They don't make babies.Most people jus go to Sears, buy a baby assembly pack and assemble them.

C: Wow , I came from Sears
D: No , you were a blue light special at K MART ! Almost as good, and a whole lot cheaper.
C: Aaaaaaagh , K MART.

So there was squealing at this lil wonder and I logged on. This needed a mention on my blog so what if it meant breaking promises.I looked at the moniter hard , hoping Microsoft Word also has a verbal diarroea.

Hobbes: Do you have an idea for your story yet ??
C:(ME ??): No I am waiting for inspiration.You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet.You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes: What mood is that ?
C:(ME.. !!!)Last minute Panic.

Ciao ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I' m currently blogging on account of a (poor) living instead of someone else... but I like it. You' ve inspired me to keep doing it, and look to doing it against myself at once
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

sothosh said...

replica bags forum replica bags chicago replica bags bangkok